The New Jersey Approval System is a voluntary system in which instructors and technical assistance specialists in Early Childhood Education, Afterschool, or related fields are approved by Professional Impact NJ. Instructors/trainers are professionals who bring a wide array of experience and skill to the training room. Depending on their educational level and work experience, trainers are approved at one of six levels-Content Specialist, Apprentice Instructor, Associate Instructor,Technical Assistance Specialist, Instructor, or Master Instructor. This system allows approved instructors to list and rate the courses they teach in the Directory of Instructional Resources, an online database of trainings.
INSTRUCTORS AND CONSULTANTS who are applying to the NJ Registry should go to www.pinjregistry.org
- Thereafter, you may log into your personal profile at www.pinjregistry.org using your full e-mail address and password
- Fully complete your personal profile, send in your documentation, and ensure your “Account Status” is “Active”
- Click on “Request Instructor Status” in the left-hand sidebar
- Click on the “Instructor Level” for which you are applying
- Follow the links and read NAEYC’s Code of Ethical Conduct
- Click on statement under “Agreement” and hit “Submit”
- You will receive an e-mail regarding your Instructor Approval status
- Send any missing documentation to:
Professional Impact NJ
1000 Morris Avenue-Willis Hall Rm 300
Union, NJ 07083
Professionals in fields other than Early Care and Education, Afterschool, or Primary Education may also become approved Content Specialists in their field of expertise (Accounting, First Aid, CPR, etc) by applying through the NJ Registry at www.pinjregistry.org.