Professional Impact NJ is proud to announce that we continually upgrade the NJ Registry for Childhood Professionals database to serve you better!
- Access it easily at www.pinjregistry.org
- Enter your information online at your convenience
- See your level on the expanded NJ Registry Career Lattice
- Print your own NJ Registry certificate and membership card
- Continue to print your transcript of trainings and workshops you've attended
- Free of charge.
The NJ Registry office has a new address:
1000 Morris Avenue - Willis Hall Rm 300
Union, NJ 07083
The NJ Registry is funded by the Division of Family Development, Dept of Human Services.