Funded by the Department of Human Services, the Division of Family Development, the $325 Assessment Fee is available to those employed as a registered family child provider, head teacher, group teacher, assistant teacher, or afterschool provider working with children up to age eight in the field of early care and education.
- 120 hours of CDA training must have been completed at a Professional Impact NJ-approved Sponsoring Agency. See www.pinjregistry.org for a list of approved Sponsoring Agencies.
- Financial assistance is not available to those who completed CDA training online.
- Volunteers are not eligible.
- Applicants must be members of the NJ Registry for Childhood Professionals at and must remain an active member to receive funding.
- Apply to the NJ Registry for Childhood Professionals for Childhood Professionals online at www.pinjregistry.org.
- Click on "My Scholarships" on the left-hand side bar.
- Click on "CDA Assessment Fee Financial Assistance."
- Complete all required fields.
- Print out TWO copies of the CDA Assessment Fee Financial Assistance application.
- Mail in ONE copy of the CDA Assessment Fee Financial Assistance application, a COPY of your CDA Direct Assessment application Sections 1-8, a letter from your training agency stating that you completed 120 hours of training. Mail to: The NJ Registry, PO Box 3788, Union, NJ, 07083.
- Keep a copy of all documentation for your records.
- For more information go to www.pinjregistry.org.
CDA Assessment Fee Financial Assistance funds are limited and are not guaranteed.